Hello guy's, How are you all. Hope you'll are doing great and safe. Today in this article we are going to see how to make diwali banner and how to edit diwali banner in your mobile phone using PicsArt and PixelLab Applications. So let's get it on and learn how to make diwali banner.
About Diwali Festival :
Diwali is five day's festival, the height of which is celebrated on the third day coinciding with darkest night of the lunar month. During festival all religious place and homes are illuminate with diyas and lanterns. Diwali is also marked with fireworks and the decoration of floors with rangoli designs, and other parts of house with jhalars.
Food is a major focus with families partaking in feast and sharing mithai. The festival is an annual homecoming and bonding period not only for families, but also for communities and associations, particularly those in urban areas, which will organize activities, events and gatherings.
In india as well as in whole world Diwali is celebrated in very joy and happiness.
|Download Full HD Banner|
About Banner Concept :
On occasion of this awesome festival I have designed a banner that you can share with your loved ones and with them. Due to ongoing Covid 19 pandemic some of our loved ones are far way from us, but we can with them by digital ways also by sharing this Type of digital art.
I have designed this banner in phone using both PicsArt and PixelLab Applications by just following some simple steps. You can also make this banner by yourself.
Material required to design banner that I have shown above is given below. Also for PixelLab user I have provided. Plp file, using that file you can easily edit it as you want.
PixelLab steps :-
- Open PixelLab, (if you don't have PixelLab app then you can download it by clicking here.)
- Delete text on canvas.
- Go to 2nd last option in toolbar.
- Select image (background) from gallery that I have provided I zip file given below.
- Now go to 3rd tool and add diya 🪔 and flower png by clicking on Import options.
- Adjust as per your Need or as I have done.
- Now add calligraphy and apply shadow to it of red color. Blur radius: 25, offset-x: 8, offset-y: 8.
- Now add निमित्त मंगलमय शुभेच्छा png below the calligraphy.
- Add akash kandil (lanterns) in both upper corner as I shown.
- Now add quote png between akash kandils.
- At last add your LOGO.
- Save your design.
PicsArt steps :-
- Open PicsArt, (if you don't have PicsArt app then you can download it by clicking here.)
- Select Background image i have given.
- Now add diya 🪔 and flower png on background and adjust it as shown.
- Add calligraphy image and apply red shadow to it. (Opacity: 70, x- 103, y- 103, Blur: 50/60)
- Now add निमित्त मंगलमय शुभेच्छा png below that and adjust it as per your need.
- Now add akash kandils (lanterns) on both side.
- Between akash kandils add quote png.
- Add your LOGO.
- Save banner into your device.
Download Material Free :
This material I have provided so that you can also make deignes and improve your creativity by creating your own concepts. If you don't want to do this all things, just download PixelLab .plp file and just edit it. If you don't know about .plp file and how to use it follow this link.